Discover Versailles in this convenient package that includes hotel pick-up and drop-off. Appreciate the grandeur of classical French architecture and extravagant decoration of this former home of kings.
Discover Versailles Palace, a reminder of the grandeur of classical French architecture. The extravagant decoration and layout of the entire site reflect the will of King Louis XIV, known as the Sun King. Accompanied by our driver-guide, you will appreciate the magnificent park and the wonderful exterior views of the Trianons.
During the summer (on Saturday and Sunday afternoons from April to October), delight in the magic fountain display in the gardens. The musical fountain display revives the reign of King Louis XIV. He ordered remarkable works in order to provide the fountains and the ponds with 1,333 gallons of water necessary for a one-hour fountain display.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Guided visit to the Versailles garden
- Visit to the State Apartments
- Return to your hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- Entrance fees at the Palace and Gardens
- Services of a driver / guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.