Discover the Loire Valley and visit the fabulous Castle of Chambord, the private and entirely furnished castle of Cheverny, and the Castle of Chenonceau with its enchanting gardens.
Discover the Loire Valley, cradle of the French Renaissance and visit its jewels: the fabulous Chateau of Chambord, built to be a royal residence, and the private and entirely furnished castle of Cheverny.
After lunch (included in winter only) in Cheverny*, discover the charms of the Chateau of Chenonceau* and its enchanting gardens (guided visit). The last stop is at Chambord*, a former royal residence, the biggest of the Loire Valley.
* Winter Itinerary
Guided visit of the Castles of Chambord, Chenonceau and Cheverny except on:
- Saturday from April to September: Amboise, Chenonceau, Chambord
- Saturday in October: Amboise, Chenonceau, Cheverny
- Sun - English, Italian,
- Mon - English, Spanish,
- Tue - English, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
- Wed - English, Italian, French,
- Thu - English, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
- Fri - English, Russian
- Sat - English, Italian, Spanish, French
- Tue - English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Thu - English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Sat - English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese
- Sun - English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese
- Official licensed guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75 by minibus
- Transportation by air-conditioned luxury coach
- Guided castle visits
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch (available during winter only)
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old can take the tours for free. Any hotel or restaurant expenses must be paid for directly by the parents.
- Tour is operated by coach, only the hotel transfers are operated by minibus.