Tour the Sultan Ahmet Center, the heart of the Old City from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled.
Some of the places you'll get to see on this tour are:
The Hagia Sophia
, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
The Blue Mosque
, facing Hagia Sophia, famous for its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet.
, center of sporting events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city. The Serpentine Column, the Obelisk of Theodosius and the German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating the Hippodrome.
Grand Covered Bazaar
, the most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewelry, gold, carpets*, leatherware and souvenir.
- A/C transportation
- Guidance in multiple languages
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays. It will be replaced with a visit to the Underground Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici).
- The Grand Covered Bazaar is closed on Sundays, during the Ramadan Bayrami and the Kurban Bayrami, and will be replaced by other authentic shops.
- Children 2 years old and below are free of charge.
- *Art demonstration of handmade Turkish carpets upon request.
- Other languages are available with an extra fee upon request.
- Those who stay in hotels out of the city center can be transferred to their hotels with an extra fee upon request.