An unforgettable afternoon will take you to discover the Ottoman Empire and the masterpieces demonstrating its civilization.
This tour will take you to 2 significant places of importance in getting to know Istanbul and its Ottoman history.
, residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics, kitchen, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section etc. Your guide will give you free time to go around the palace*.
Rüstem Pasa Mosque
, designed by the court architect Sinan for the Grand Vizier of Süleyman the Magnificent. A typical sample of Islamic architecture amidst the rows of shops near the Spice Bazaar, famed with its exquisite and colorful tiles set in floral and geometric designs.
- A/C transportation
- Guidance in multiple languages
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off from city center hotels
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays. It will be replaced by with a tour to Byzantium.
- *Harem section of the Topkapi Palace is not included in the program. You may visit it if you wish during the free time your guide will give you. Entrance fee to be paid on the spot.
- Children 2 years old and below are free of charge.
- Other languages are available with an extra fee upon request.
- Those who stay in hotels out of the city center can be transferred from/to their hotels with an extra fee upon request.