Enjoy this two combined tours in Reykjavik allowing you to visit the historical sites and natural phenomena in the country.
This is a combination of tours Greater Area ReykjavÝk Sightseeing and Gullfoss & Geysir Express for those that want to make the most of their day.
In the morning, we visit the Presidential Residence at Bessastair, Hafnarfj÷rur, the town were humans and "hidden people" live together in harmony and restaurant Perlan, where you have an incredible view over ReykjavÝk and surroundings. We also show you HallgrÝmskirkja church, the University area and the old town centre where the Icelandic parliament Alpingi is located.
The tour ends in the city centre, where the passengers will be dropped off to take a stroll or have lunch (not included in the price).
In the afternoon (at 13:00) we board another bus for our afternoon tour of the Golden Circle. We head for the countryside to the National Park at Pingvellir and from there we continue our journey to the geothermal area around Geysir and Gullfoss waterfall (English: Golden Waterfall).
We reserve the right to alter or change the itinerary according to weather and road conditions.
- Complimentary pick-up service from your hotel or guesthouse in ReykjavÝk at 08:30
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children from 0-11 years are free. Applicable when child is accompanied by full-paying adult.
- Maximum of 2 children / youth per full paying adult.
- Passengers are dropped off at their hotels or guesthouses at the end of the tour.