Enjoy dinner in one of the best restaurants of Saint-Petersburg close to the city center, in the Krestovsky Ostrov Island. You may even go fishing if you want!
You will be chauffeured to one of the best restaurants of Saint-Petersburg close to the city center on Krestovsky Ostrov Island. Enjoy the walk through the park, passing by small ponds populated with ducks and swans. When you get back, you will be escorted to a reserved table at The Russian Fishing Expedition Restaurant. The restaurant is in a delightful wooden building overlooking a pond stocked with trout and sterlet. It boasts a fabulous range of traditional Russian cuisine including a cranberry drink and dumplings with deer meat served with sour-cream and a wide range of fish dishes. Enjoy dinner at this luxurious restaurant!
Aside from delicious dinners, the restaurant also offers fishing activities. Just rent fishing-tackles and pin baits for an extra fee. The chefs will do the dirty work of cleaning and preparing the fish for you.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by car or mini van
- Restaurant lunch
- Fishing equipment rental fees
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- German and French-speaking guides are available upon request, with no extra cost.
- Requests for Italian and Spanish guides are available with additional charge.
- Infants up to 2 years old may take the tour free of charge if they have a baby seat with them.