Your professional photographic guide will point out details invisible to the untrained eye and reveal the best vantage-points on your chosen route. Learn to tell a story through images, take great shots of iconic monuments and capture atmospheric images off the beaten track.
Booking a private photo expert allows you to select the below carefully planned routes or when your photo guide contacts you directly to make desired changes where possible according to your interest.
San Francisco is a visually wonderful city, and perhaps no neighbourhoods are as visually exciting as those on this tour. Every block offers rich visual memories: the oldest Chinatown in the Americas, views of Alcatraz Prison, the bridges, cable cars and hills, Victorian cottages on wooded stairways, and always, a lively street scene. Visiting North Beach, Telegraph Hill, Coit Tower, and Embarcadero.
- Expert photographer guide
- Entry fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their cameras.
- Routes may be changed based on local conditions.
- Tours leave rain or shine.
- Please wear a pair of good walking shoes, and bring a lightweight poncho in case it rains. A small bottle of water & sun hat is recommended for high temperatures.
- A lightweight tripod is recommended for evening sessions