Your professional photographic guide will point out details invisible to the untrained eye and reveal the best vantage-points on your chosen route. Learn to tell a story through images, take great shots of iconic monuments and capture atmospheric images off the beaten track.
Booking a private photo expert allows you to select the below carefully planned routes or when your photo guide contacts you directly to make desired changes where possible according to your interest.
On this private tour, you will walk the historical city from the medieval walls southward to the main landmarks, following the ancient cardus of the Roman Hispalis. You will discover the north half of the historic city, with plenty of unique buildings and, more importantly, unique people. You will visit taverns and markets, baroque and mudejar gothic churches as well as Renaissance palaces and monasteries to be a Sevillian for a day.
- Macarena Gate and Walls
- San Luis street
- San Luis de los Franceses church
- Santa Marina church
- San Marcos church
- San Román churches
- Feria street market
- Alameda de Hércules
- Santa Paula and Santa Isabel convents
- San Vicente and San Lorenzo quarters
- Fine Art Museum.
- Expert photographer guide
- Entry fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their cameras.
- Routes may be changed based on local conditions.
- Tours leave rain or shine.
- Please wear a pair of good walking shoes, and bring a lightweight poncho in case it rains. A small bottle of water & sun hat is recommended for high temperatures.
- A lightweight tripod is recommended for evening sessions.
- Clients who have not booked this activity in conjunction with a hotel are advised to provide contact details.