This Hop On Hop Off tour provides convenient stops for the beautiful Cathedral, the Central quarter enclosed within the city walls and bay area of Cadiz.
Once a launching point for ships sailing to the New World, the 3,000 year old City of Cadiz is now famous for the picturesque, Moorish charm of its old central quarter. This Hop On Hop Off tour provides convenient stops for the beautiful Cathedral, the Central quarter enclosed within the City walls and the bay area.
Stop 1 - Parada Principal (Avda. del Puerto) / Main Stop
Stop 2 - Plaza Hispanidad / Spain Square
Stop 3 - Puertas de Tierra
Stop 4 - Playa Sta. Maria / Santa Maria Beach
Stop 5 - Playa Victoria / Victoria Beach
Stop 6 - Glorieta Ingeniero de la Cierva
Stop 7 - Catedral (Centro Ciudad) / Cathedral (Town Center)
Stop 8 - Playa de la Caleta / Caleta Beach
Stop 9 - Parque Genoves / Botanic Gardens
Stop 10 - Alameda Apodaca
Stop 11 - Plaza Sevilla
Stop 12 - Bahia de Cadiz
: 60 minutes
: 30 minutes
View route map
Pre-recorded English, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Chinese, Hebrew, Greek and Arabic
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Some buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.