Get fantastic views of Oxford's honey colored buildings as well as tantalizing glimpses of the hushed courtyards of its many colleges. Visit the Oxford Castle Heritage area and travel by the Ashmolean, the Sheldonian and the historic Carfax junction.
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic views of its honey colored buildings as well as tantalizing glimpses of the hushed courtyards of its many colleges. Gaze at the beautiful buildings comprising Worcester College, St. Peter's College, Brasenose College, Oriel College St. Hildas College and many more.
Visit the International award winning Oxford Castle Heritage area and you'll travel by the Ashmolean, the Sheldonian and the historic Carfax junction.
Let us introduce you to this vibrant and cultured city. With numerous stops along the tour route, you are free to hop on and off at your leisure so that you can make the most of your stay.
Stop 1 - Railway Station
Stop 2 - Park End Street
Stop 3 - Bus Station
Stop 4 - New Road
Stop 5 - Westgate Shopping Centre
Stop 6 - Speedwell Street
Stop 7 - Pembroke College / St. Aldates
Stop 8 - Brasenose College
Stop 9 - Brasenose College
Stop 10 - The Queens College
Stop 11 - The Plain
Stop 12 - St. Cross Road
Stop 13 - Sheldonian Theatre
Stop 14 - Trinity College
Stop 15 - Parks Road
Stop 16 - Banbury Road
Stop 17 - Woodstock Road
Stop 18 - Browns Restaurant
Stop 19 - Magdalen Street East
Stop 20 - Randolph Hotel
10 minutes (summer) / 20 to 30 minutes (winter)
* Pre-recorded English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Portuguese, Polish
* English live guide is available on some departures
View route map
- 24-hour or 48-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible on some tour buses.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.