From Rome, we tour Naples, visit the ruins in Pompeii, see Sorrento, a jewel of the Sorrentine Peninsula, go on an excursion to the beautiful island of Capri and travel the breathtaking Amalfi Coast to discover the beauty of the wonderful coastal resort of Amalfi.
ROME - NAPLES - POMPEII - SORRENTO
Departure to NAPLES, panoramic city tour including Mergellina, Castel dell'Ovo, the Royal Palace. Continue to POMPEII. Visit the ruins. Lunch in a typical restaurant. After a short visit to a Cameo factory, proceed along the coast to SORRENTO, a jewel of the Sorrentine Peninsula, famous for the cultivation of oranges, lemons and olive trees. Dinner and overnight.
SORRENTO - CAPRI - SORRENTO
Excursion to Capri to discover the beauty of this wonderful island. Weather permitting visit the Blue Grotto. Lunch in a typical restaurant. Visit Anacapri with its magnificent views, time at leisure. Return to Sorrento by ferry. Dinner and overnight.
SORRENTO - AMALFI
Morning departure to Amalfi via the breathtaking Amalfi Coast. En route you will see Positano and other picturesque fishing villages. Time at leisure in Amalfi. Dinner and overnight.
Free time to discover the beauty of this wonderful coastal resort, or to explore the area. You can take a local bus and visit Positano or Ravello, or take time to relax and plunge into the water of the Mediterranean Sea. Dinner and overnight.
AMALFI - POMPEII - ROME
Breakfast at the hotel, morning at leisure, early afternoon transfer to Pompeii where we will start our trip back to Rome. Traffic permitting, estimated time of arrival approximately 21:30.
- 4 star hotels in winter
-- Sorrento: G.H. Vesuvio **** Bristol or similar
-- Amalfi: La Bussola ****, Excelsior **** or similar
- 4 star hotels in summer
-- Sorrento: G.H. Vesuvio **** or similar
-- Amalfi: La Bussola **** or G.H. Excelsior **** or similar
- 4 star superior hotels in summer
-- Sorrento: G.H. Europa Palace **** sup or similar
-- Amalfi: Miramalfi **** or similar
- Accommodation at 4 star or 4 star superior hotels
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Four dinners
- Two lunches
- Full day excursion to Pompeii
- Full day excursion to Capri
- Transfer from Sorrento to Amalfi
- Transfer Amalfi/Pompeii
- Return to Rome by tour bus
- Service charges and taxes
- Ground transportation by deluxe motorcoach
- Assistance during the tour
- Sightseeing tours as indicated in the itinerary
- English-French-Spanish guides
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Tour Operator reserves the right to provide hotels of similar category if the circumstances make it necessary, at no additional cost or refund.
- Child rates apply for one child sharing the same room with 2 adults in double accommodations. Date of birth must be advised at the moment of booking.
- Booked hotels are not available before 12 noon.
- Tours are multilingual: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian
- Passengers are allowed to carry maximum one piece of luggage per person on the tours.