Explore the beginnings of Paris as this tour walks you through the heart of Parisian history and touches on everything from Roman ruins to the great intellectuals of France.
Learn about Parisian history and everything from Roman ruins to the great intellectuals of France. Enjoy two of the world's most famous cathedrals, one of the world's most famous universities and Paris' most beautiful gardens. See where Paris began many centuries ago and where it continues to be one of the most popular areas of the city.
- Notre Dame - learn about the cathedral's history, architecture, detailed façade and the coronation of a famous, albeit short, emperor.
- St. Chapelle - built to house Christ's crown of thorns and a piece of the cross.
- Place St. Michel - the heartbeat of the Latin Quarter.
- Panthéon - resting place for some of France's greatest citizens.
- Luxembourg Gardens - perfectly manicured gardens surrounding the French Senate.
- Pointe Zero - Located just in front of Notre Dame, this is the point where from which all distances in France are measured.
- "Bouquinistes" - the book and poster vendors lining the banks of the Seine.
You'll also see Sorbonne University, Conciergerie, Cluny Museum, and St. Etienne du Mont.
- Guided Latin Quarter Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- All tours run in all types of weather and will not be cancelled because of rain.