See the treasures of Provence: Orange, Antiques of Saint Rémy de Provence, Les Baux de Provence, and Arles with a wine tasting tour in Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
Visit Orange by taking a panoramic tour to discover its Roman Arch of Triumph, symbol of the Roman imperialism glory, and visit its Antic Theatre one of the most well-preserved theatre of the Roman Empire thanks to the stage wall.
Then, continue with a wine tour through the vineyards between Orange and Châteauneuf-du-Pape and stop for panoramic view of the Rhône river valley from the Castle of Châteauneuf-du -Pape.
Join in some wine-tasting in a cellar in Châteauneuf-du-Pape. You will discover the history of this famous house, born in Châteauneuf-du-Pape 100 years ago. In a traditional shop, you will find a wide range of wines and provençal specialities.
Stop at the Antiques of Saint Rémy de Provence (Triumphal Arch and mausoleum) located in a field of olive-trees, landscape painted several times by Van Gogh.
Visit Les Baux de Provence, a village located upon a rock at 245 meters high, with its historical pedestrian center : the museum of santons, the Hôtel des Porcelets, beautiful house of the 16th century, the St Vincent Church, and a pretty romanesque building.
Take a walking tour in Arles, rich with Roman heritage with its famous amphitheatre, antic theatre and its ancient sites still conserved painted by Van Gogh: La maison jaune, Le café, La nuit, Le jardin de l'hôtel Dieu, and more.
- Wine Tour
- Wine Tasting in Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Antiques of Saint Rémy de Provence
- Les Baux de Provence
- Arles walking tour
- Provencal market in Orange (Thursday)
- Provencal market in Arles (Saturday)
- Minivan Transportation
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off at Avignon hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Spanish and Italian are available on request.
- The tour operates at a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.