Explore Spain's beauty and history on this 4-day adventure that will take you to Cordoba, where you can see its famous Mosque, Sevilla's famous Plaza de Espana, Granada's Alhambra and the admirable architecture of Toledo.
1st. Day MADRID-CORDOBA-SEVILLA
Departure from our bus Terminal at 8:00 a.m. through La Mancha country to Cordoba. Sightseeing tour, visiting its famous Mosque/Ca the dral and Jewish Quarter. Then to Sevilla. Dinner and accommodations.
2nd. Day SEVILLA
Half board in the hotel. Morning city tour visit ing the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. Afternoon at leisure.
3rd. Day SEVILLA-GRANADA
Breakfast. Departure to Granada. Sightseeing tour visiting the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. Dinner and accommodations.
4th. Day GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID
Breakfast and departure towards the Imperial City of Toledo, full of history and monuments. Lunch and city sightseeing throughout its narrow streets and alleys. Continuation back to Madrid. Arrival and end of the services.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3 or 4-star hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
- Please inform upon booking if you'd like to have the tour in Italian.