Spend a day of fun in the sun on the Gulf of Mexico. Take this chance to catch nature's treasures from the Ocean and collect angel shells! This is Clearwater's only boat ride with a marine biologist onboard.
We transport you to the West Coast where you will have a packed picnic lunch to enjoy at your leisure on Clearwater Beach. Then during the afternoon you will join your boat ride.
Sea Life Safari is the area's only cruise with a special permit allowing the vessel to trawl for marine life that you can see up close and touch. On this two-hour inland cruise, a marine biologist from the Clearwater Marine Aquarium guides the tour and describes each of the sea creatures. The tour stops on Compass Island for shelling and exploring.
Upon return from the boat ride you will have some free time on the beach before returning to
Orlando in the evening.
- 2 Hour Sea Life Cruise
- Services of a Marine Biologist in Cruise
- Packed picnic lunch
- Time on Clearwater Beach
- Pick-up from selected hotels and meeting point locations (View Schedule
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish guides are available upon request for groups.
- The picnic lunch includes a deli style lunch sandwich, packet of chips, fresh baked cookie and bottle of water.
- Direct hotel pick-up is available for an additional fee. Please inquire.
- Guests are advised to bring camera, sunscreen, and beach towels.
- Departure time varies based on hotel pick-up.