Enjoy an enchanting evening as you have and elegant dinner and take a candlelit tour of the grand Vaux-le-Vicomte castle and gardens.
Head south of Paris for an exceptional evening at Vauxle- Vicomte. The Castle is a masterpiece of the 17th century that was said to have inspired Louis XIV to build Versailles.
The evening begins with a visit to the carriage museum where we track the origins of horse-drawn transport from Roman times to the beginning of the 20th century. You will enjoy dinner in the L'Ecureuil restaurant in the converted stable block.
At sunset, we visit the Château with an audio guide and wander the magnificent rooms. Afterward, we head to the gardens where we are greeted with two thousand lit candles. Classical music is played in the garden to bring a special touch to an unforgettable moment.
- Dinner at Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Candlelight visit of the castle and garden
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transportation by minibus
- Guided visit of the carriage museum
- Dinner and drinks included in the restaurant in the park of the castle
- Candlelight visit with audio guide of the castle of Vaux le Vicomte
- Entrance tickets
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children below 18 years old.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.