Relive the times of Napoleon and Josephine and explore their former home that bore witness to many historical moments.
Our Licensed driver guide will tell you about Napoleon and Josephine's romance and history before entering the Château de Malmaison for a guided visit.
Under the Consulate, this was Josephine and Bonaparte's residence. The museum first and foremost bears witness to these glorious years of happiness and splendour. These rooms were the location of some of the most important political decisions, including the Civil Code and the Legion of Honor.
Next, a guided tour of the 'Petite Malmaison', built in 1805 for Empress Josephine. She threw herself into decorating and embellishing it with great passion. Then you will visit the Church of Saint-Pierre Saint-Paul in the town centre with the tomb of Empress Josephine. Made of Carrara marble, it is decorated with a statue of the Empress by the sculptor Cartellier
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transportation by minibus
- Guided tour of Château de la Malmaison
- Guided tour of La petite Malmaison
- Entrance tickets
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.