Ever wonder how Sedona got its name or why the rocks are red? Well, get all your questions answered and more on this wonderful introductory tour...
Luxury, custom tour to Sedona's most beautiful sites!
Ever wonder how Sedona got its name or why the rocks are red? Well, get all your questions answered and more on this wonderful introductory tour. Learn about Sedona's fascinating history. Your guide will show you breathtaking vistas and colorful points of interest as you learn about Sedona's past. This tour is fully customized according to the interests and abilities of the group. Before the start of the tour, your tour guide will go over the available options for the tour.
- Luxury, custom tour at a great price
- Learn about Sedona's history & geology
- Learn about Sedona's famous vortexes
- Great photo opportunities at Sedona's best viewpoints
- Tips on the best restaurants, shopping & things to do in Sedona
- A drive through Oak Creek Canyon, one of the 10 most scenic drives in the nation.
- A stop at the Oak Creek Vista to take in the amazing views & browse Native American jewelry & crafts.
- Airport Mesa, which offers the most breathtaking view of West Sedona and its famous red rocks.
- Airport Vortex (short hike) - Your guide will explain the history & meaning of these "magical" places.
- Chapel of the Holy Cross, built in 1956, this beautiful, architectural wonder is built right into the red rocks of Sedona
Or you may substitute any of the following:
- Schnebly Hill Rd. - Sedona's first road out of the canyon. This primitive dirt road offers amazing views of Sedona.
- Red Rock Crossing/Cathedral Rock - Visit the famous Cathedral Rock, seen in several films, walk along the beautiful Oak Creek, visit a vortex site, and more.
- Other options include Bell Rock, Gallery Row, Tlaquepaque, & Boynton Canyon.
- Transportation in air-conditioned SUV or luxury mini-coach (depending on group size)
- Hotel pick-up in Sedona area
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge if seated on adult's lap.