Spend 2 nights in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. See Victoria Falls, a World Heritage Site and a natural wonder. Witness the "African Spectacular" tribal dancing. Be guided on a tour of Victoria Falls and cruise along the Zambezi river at sunset.
JOHANNESBURG - VICTORIA FALLS
Mid-morning departure. Independent arrival at Johannesburg airport. Hotel transfer on arrival at Victoria Falls. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Victoria Falls
After breakfast, a guided tour of the Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. This walking safari takes one through the magnificent rain forest to view the Cataracts, Livingstone's statue and a wide variety of birds and plants. Afternoon sunset cruise on the Zambezi River. (Breakfast)
VICTORIA FALLS - JOHANNESBURG
After breakfast transfer to Victoria Falls Airport for return flight to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport. (Breakfast)
- A' Zambezi River Lodge
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Victoria Falls Hotel
- Return airfare ex Johannesburg or Tambo International Airport
- 2 Breakfasts
- Land transportation
- Sightseeing as specified
- Airport taxes
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-up from Johannesburg hotels
- Departure is subject to availability.
- You will have to organize your independent arrival to Johannesburg airport on the first departure day.
- You are required to provide your full names as it appears on your passport as well as dietary requirements.
- Please ensure that you are aware of all visa requirements and costs for all countries visited. We will not be responsible to advise you of visa requirements and will not be held responsible should you be denied boarding a flight or access to a country if visa policy has not been followed.
- Check in time is 2 hours prior to departure. After the flight has closed (45 minutes prior to departure time), passengers will be denied boarding. In the event of this happening, we will not be responsible for accommodation, other costs, etc. incurred by passengers.
- Maximum of 23 kgs. or one piece of checked baggage and one piece of hand luggage per person is permitted.
- For cancellations
: It must be made in writing.
- Airport taxes are subject to change/increase without prior notice.