Enjoy dune bashing in 4WDs! Be amazed at the magic of a desert sunset, with a gentle breeze blowing over the dunes and the distant sound of the Muezzin from the minarets. Lie back and listen to the silence of the desert as dusk falls, camp is built and dinner is set.
Our trained guides will make you enjoy dune bashing in 4WDs, explaining about the desert and its features. We move on to the camel farm and reach the sunset point where you can enjoy the setting sun from the highest point. Nothing can compare with the magic of the desert sunset; a gentle breeze blowing over the dunes and the distant sound of the Muezzin from the minarets.
As dusk falls you move to camp where a delicious BBQ dinner is served. Preceded by a traditional Arabic starter, fresh bread is cooked over an open fire. You can enjoy sand skiing, camel riding and henna painting. Join the belly dancer and dance to the Arabic music or you can just lie back and listen to the silence of the desert enjoying the cool breeze of the desert.
- February and March
- April and May
- June, July and August
- October and November
- Hotel pick-up
- Expert guides
- Transport in brand new 4x4 vehicles
- Private Bedouin desert camp
- Dune bashing
- Sand boarding
- Full BBQ dinner
- Camel riding
- Belly dancing
- Henna Tattoo
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Drinks will be charged as per consumption.
- If traveling with children below 4 years old, tour on exclusive basis
should be booked.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, there will be no belly dance show and alcohol will not be served in the desert camps.
- Pick-up is available from any hotel in Dubai.
- Departure times vary depending on pick-up schedule and hotel location.