Explore Provence, the place where Van Gogh spent a number of years of his life. See Saint Remy, Les Baux, and take a walking tour around Arles.
Depart for Saint Rémy de Provence with a photo stop at St Paul de Mausole, the hospital where Van Gogh stayed for 1 year. It is located in a field of olive-trees, a landscape painted several times by Van Gogh.
See Les Baux de Provence, a village set on 245m-high rock. Explore its historical pedestrian center - the Museum of Santons, the Hôtel des Porcelets, a beautiful house of the 16th century, the St Vincent Church, and a pretty Romanesque building.
Go on a walking tour in Arles, a place rich in architectural heritage. Visit the famous Roman amphitheatre and antic theatre, the Romanesque Cathedral and other places painted by Van Gogh such as La maison jaune, Le café la nuit, and Le jardin de l'hôtel Dieu.
- Saint Rémy de Provence
- St Paul de Mausole
- Les Baux de Provence
- Arles walking tour
- Provencal market in Arles (Saturday)
- Minivan transportation
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off at Avignon hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Spanish and Italian are available on request.
- The tour operates at a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.