Discover mesmerizing scenic views of New England's coast during a journey through Boston to the coast of Maine and beyond.
Admire the unique and stunning scenery of New England's spectacular coast! Traveling north through Boston and its "North Shore" communities, the first stop will be at Hampton Beach, New Hampshire where there will be time for a light snack on your own.
Continuing along the rocky coast of Maine, stop for view of the famous "Nubble Light" lighthouse in York. Breathe in the magnificence of Maine coast as you head toward Kennebunk Village and Kennebunkport. Kennebunk's tree-lined streets are impressive showcases of 18th and 19th century architecture built by merchants and sea captains.
Then view former President Bush's summer home from Walker Point. Return to Kennebunkport for 2 hours of shopping and lunch on your own at the many quaint shops and eateries in the village.
- North Shore of Boston with stops at New Hampshire and Maine
- Nubble Light House
- Bush Summer Residence
- Motorcoach travel and commentary
- Pick-up from most Boston hotels (View list
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.